Over the summer I wanted to make a video to carry on my experimentation to increase my confidence using premiere pro, this is the video I created whilst at latitude.
How am I going to edit my videos? Where do the transitions between the shots happen? First video... Charlie and Elsie, in a car, getting ready for something, this takes an entire day to drive to the location They then arrive at a house and we soon realise they are at a house party We then follow them into the party We see Charlie being hands on, rude and aggressive towards everyone. We follow the couple through the party and discover Elsie feels very uncomfortable in her relationship, trapped. Charlie shows her off like a trophy to his friends Grabbing her and kissing her Getting drunk with his friends Elsie sits uncomfortable and alone in the corner Avoiding drunken party goers as she searches for a missing Charlie As she looks out the window she sees Charlie passing over a small bag to a friend Police car lights pull into the drive way Charlie runs through the house grabbing Pulling her into a frantic chase fast shots The ...
Recently I watched a youtube tutorial of how to slow motion my videos in order to increase my technical skills within premiere pro and film making. Slow motion is an effect I want to use in my final video therefore I needed to learn it. I then went on a school trip to an art museum with the art department and decided to play around with my camera to see if I could successfully create a slow motion video. I was happy with the outcome and think it adds atmosphere to my video.
In art I experimented with different ways I could change the visuals within my videos and messed around with some projections. This is what I created..
Comments
Post a Comment